Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Wednesday with not much but I did get to the gym

Hi,

Mike had some crazy day yesterday that finally ended at 2am this morning.  Jeepers!  He will be having coffee injected to get him through the day today.

My day was busy too.  But I did get to the gym after work to make up for a lack of space during the day to get any exercise in.  The after work spin class is 60 minutes of effort (the lunch ones are 45 mins).  That extra 15 mins does make a difference.  It's a bit tough slogging through a full hour.

I got home and Mike had sorted pizza for Toby.  He was happy with his lot in life.  Chomping on pizza and sipping fizzy drink.  Hahahah.  Way better than what his mother cooks him usually.

I packed for the ski weekend.  So tonight I can pop my gear into town for our Friday getaway efforts.  Although how I get from work to the train station with all the gear is still slightly nebulous.

Did some laundry (because I am away for the weekend, it needs to be done along the way or there will be a mountain of laundry by Sunday night).

I got some chocolates from a colleague who just got back from a quick trip to the UK.  How sweet!

Right.  Time for the day to turn crazy.

Have a good one!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment