Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Tuesday that felt like Thursday

Hi,

Like a Thursday, but without the purple shirt.  Seriously, how does a week do that?  Anyway, let's see.  How did my fake Tuesday pan out?

Busy working day, but I did carve out an hour for Spin.  I would like to say Sreejith joined me, but the instructor shouted at one point to remind him to scratch Sreejith's name off the attendee list because he spent more time outside on his phone than on the bike.  Hahahah.

Got home (with my skis that I had carried in - couldn't find the bindings I wanted) and cooked tea for Toby.  Mike had an evening tramp on - with dinner afterwards.  Cool idea and somehow the weather co-operated.

I think that's about it for my Tuesday.  Nothing too unusual in the scheme of things.  Normal, normal.  I am looking forward to the weekend - it's the work ski trip.  Not that the snow is any good or the forecast looks great.  But an excuse to get in the snow and grab a run or two finally.  Woot!  I haven't had a season start this late for me in years.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment