Monday, August 7, 2017

The weekend with Mike off for a day trip skiing

Hi,


We were in bed fairly early Friday night - although the boys watched Cabin in the Woods together so they weren't in bed quite as early as me.

Mike was up at 3.20am to get ready for his day ski trip to Turoa.  He managed to eat Weetbix and I made him a coffee to send him on his way.  It was kinda nice to head back to bed and sleep for a bit longer.

I headed out to the gym Saturday morning and tried my first 60 minutes spin class.  And picked up groceries on the way home.

Toby and I had a day of tidying.  Laundry.  And general tidying up.  I cooked tea for us at the end of the day.  Roast veges and steak.

Roast veges with steak

Mike got home around 10.30pm (or maybe a tad later) and crashed into bed.  He had a marvellous day!

Sunday saw us up fairly early and then I dropped Mike at work and headed to the gym for another spin class.  Back home and the weather had really closed in.  It was yucky.

Mike got back around tea time and collected Toby for dinner with Josh and the boys followed by a move - Dunkirk.  Harrowing was how Mike described it.

An early morning into work with the car as it was MotoGP morning.  Yoga for me.  What a way to start the working week.

Enjoy your week ahead.  I think Mum and Dad get back home this week from their Canadian adventure.  I hope I get to see some pics from that.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment