Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Wednesday with a walk home with Mike and coffee with Andrew

Hi,

The highlight of the actual working hours portion of my day was meeting Andrew for a coffee catch up at my local favourite cafe.  Turns out that Andrew's colleagues also like this cafe.  Hahah.


Machete iced latte - so close to a 10/10

I heard about his tramp last weekend (in the snow on the tops) and about some exciting things planned for later this winter and into the summer months.

After work finished, I rode my bike to Mike's work and we walked home together from there.  Such a great chat.  I am hoping the weather co-operates and we can do it again this evening.

Wee Toby isn't well though.  He had yesterday off and got a migraine last night.  So I suspect he is at home again today.

Right.  Time to tackle the day.  Hope you have a good one!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment