Friday, August 11, 2017

The Thursday with Mike coming back

Hi,


I managed to get away for a nice lunch with Sally M (from work) and she then took me to the City Gallery for some relief from the working day.  There was an exhibition of 100 chairs.  I quite enjoyed that.

Guitar chair

Iced coffee @ Home with Mike

This was way cool!

Also checked out some art work that was computer based.  I rather enjoyed that too.  I took a photo of it and timed it for the dolphin leaping out of the water.

Went to the gym after work and then walked to Hong Kee Chinese restaurant to meet Mike in his taxi coming back from the airport.  Got home and cooked some tea for Toby.

Busy, busy.  But nice to collapse into bed at the end of it all.

The weekend is coming.  Not quite fast enough, but it is coming.  Mike has Beervana fun and games.  That is about it for organised things.

Hope your weekend is fun.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment