Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Tuesday with loads of stuff

Hi,

My days are passing in a blur.  Two days at work and it already feels like it should be Thursday.  Anyway, I managed to get to the gym for a run yesterday and went faster than I have for ages.  Yay.  Worked late and then thought I had missed the bus I try to aim for if I catch the bus home.  But it was running late so I made it on there easily.

When I told Toby about how I was running late for the bus, he was astonished.  Said that he had never ever heard of me running late.  Hahahah.  He's funny.

Anyway, I cooked tea for him and eventually got into bed.  Mike got home from working late and going to a tramping meeting and the dentist (how does he squash this all into his day?).  He's off to Auckland for two days with work.  Hope it's drier there.  It won't be.

I'm going to try the spin class after work today.  See what that's like (it is 15 mins longer than the lunch time classes - that much I do know).  So I'll be home late.  But it'll be nice to catch the bus in with Toby tomorrow morning.  We like doing that because it's a novelty.

I think I need a cup of tea.  And to do some planning of my day's activities.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment