Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Monday with a pool session

Hi,

At least I wrangled a working lunch/iced latte date into my day with Steph and Celia.  Mmmmm.


Late lunch plus an iced latte at Machete.  Mmmmm.

Got a late call from the doctors that Toby was there to get his vaccination and he needed a parent to supervise him.  Oh.  I never knew - and neither did Mike.  And we're still curious as to how Toby knew to go there.  But anyway, he got his HPV jab and I asked about his next vaccination.  It's due when he's 45 years old.  So I told him that was his responsibility.  Hahahahah! 

He is very cute.  And fully vaccinated.

After work we met up at Hotel Bristol on Cuba St and said goodbye to Rodney.  This is where we had the pool session.  Not swimming though.  The one with cues.  And I have to say, I am hopeless at pool or snooker.  Won two games through no skill of my own.

Mike collected me and we went home and he had tea while I went back into town to hunt and forage.  Or maybe just grocery shopping.  Hahahah.  $430 dollars later I headed home.  Ouch!

Into bed after putting away the groceries and getting Toby's bacon ready for his BLAT (C) the next morning.  Up and groaning slightly at the wind and rain lashing the house.  But by the time I got on my bike to ride in, it wasn't too bad.  I barely got wet and the wind was all blow and no bite.  Or something.

Spin and now at work, ready for whatever happens.  Well, apart from the bike awards thing I am attending after work today.  Our work has been nominated for employer bike awards and we're in the final.  The straw has landed to me to represent.

Great.  A big part of that introverted side of me hopes we don't win and I don't have to collect any award.

:-)

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment