Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The Tuesday that felt like it should already be Friday

Hi,

Happy birthday to Christine today.

Not sure I have ever had two days at work feel more like 5 before.  Hahahah!  Toby is doing better with his sore ribs, but he did stay at home yesterday.

Iced latte with Celia and Bronwyn at Machete - Mmmmm

I met some of Mike's friends after work while Mike went home to sort out Toby and dinner.  Weird arrangement.  Hahahah. 

As I went to meet them, I bumped into Fran and we chatted for a bit - that was a very nice surprise.  We really need a brekkie date soon.  And as I left her to rush to my meeting point, Cate (also from NZTE days) came up and said hello.  It's amazing who you meet on the corner of a Wellington road at 5.30pm.

I went out to Little Penang for a quick dinner before seeing Black Panther at the Reading cinema.  I quite enjoyed the movie - never knew anything much about this comic book character.  But it was equal parts political comment and action.  I admit to laughing my head off when the female warrior took her despised wig off and threw it at her assailant.  Hilarious.  And it was good to catch up with Jo, Jon and Momo for the movie.  Especially on a school night.  I was well past my bedtime by the time the movie credits rolled.

Caught the bus home afterwards and crashed into bed.  Did my census form as per my lawful and civic duty.  The website was very responsive - good work on that IT effort, NZ Stats!  It was as if I had it all to myself.  Which I bet was nowhere near the truth.

And raining this morning!  Ooohhhh.  How unusual.

Have the best day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment