Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Wednesday with a coffee date

Hi,

I finally (completely unprompted :-p) took Sam out for an iced latte @ Machete.  The staff were pleased to note a brand new punter with me for this visit.


Iced latte @ Machete - with Sam





Sam looks happy with his iced latte

Sam looked pretty happy to get a coffee from me, eh?

Anyway, yesterday came and went.  I am finding it very hard to deny that I am getting sick.  I did get a haircut after work - that was pretty good.  Toby said I looked younger (he knows exactly what women want to hear - and that is slightly disturbing) and Mike said he couldn't tell, but I looked stunning.  That because some (other) person told him the key was not to point out the change to a woman, but to comment that they looked amazing and couldn't actually put a finger on why.

Whatever!

My boys are incorrigible.

Anyway, time to hit the workload.  Oossshh!

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment