Thursday, March 29, 2018

The Wednesday with a few things

Hi,

Some of the guys at work took me away for a coffee and a scone at some new cafe I hadn't been to before.  Now, if I could remember its name...  Anyway, it was good.  But I only went on the proviso they had a date scone.  They convinced me to come for a scone date - which is most definitely not the same.

In the end I had a very good cheese scone and a very good iced coffee (just milk - and one sugar). 






Sam and I looking slightly manic - before our coffees

Machete!
 I did also get back to Machete - and I do enjoy their coffee.  :-)

Looking good

We are waiting for the concrete to harden before the last wee bit of physical landscaping.  Still waiting on a few things from the builder before that's all done.  But you knew that last bit, didn't you?


Coffees and a kimchi scroll

My current wallpaper on my phone

Toby was a bit better by the time I got home.  Lucky.  He may be tired for our Easter tramp - but that's ok.  It's a flat (ish) 4 days we have planned.  Ferry tonight to Picton.  St Arnaud for tonight.  Tramp into Lakehead tomorrow.  Stay there until Monday morning (with forays into the side valleys).  Back on Monday.  Ooosshh.

Hope your Easter is a good one.  See you on Tuesday.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment