Friday, March 23, 2018

The Thursday with not a lot

Hi,

Sally's birthday was perfect for ducks.  Wet, wet, wet.  But after the amazing summer, a bit of steady rain isn't something to begrudge.

Iced coffee at Pandoro - with Anjali and Sreejith

I did get an iced coffee with Anjali and Sreejith.  They are looking to buy a house and realise they have to think ahead to high school zones for their daughter.  Fun times.  And crazy house prices.

What else?  Well, I got home eventually (had an appointment in town and then the rain seemed to have clogged up public transport) and made Toby leftovers.  Mike got home not too long after that and made his own tea.  I chatted to Iona over What's App as we both procrastinated from the tasks at hand.  I did it so well I never packed for the weekend at all.  Not even a pretend pile to start.  Nothing!  Went to bed and fell into a coma.

Tonight, Brian, Suzie and Lucas are coming over.  It'll be so good to see them.  And after they go - I will have to pack for the weekend camping.  And take the huge bags down to work so they are there already instead of having to take them there on the bus early tomorrow.

Mike is off Saturday morning tramping to Haurangi hut.  We're both going to be wet this weekend.

Have a great weekend.  It's farmer Friday at work.  I'm wearing a checked shirt, just for the day.  If I manage a selfie, you might get to see it on Monday morning.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment