Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Wednesday where I was sure it was Friday

Hi,

Happy birthday to Sally today!  Oooshhh!  Have a fabulous day.

Crazy at work - but I asked Ed to join me for an iced coffee and he squeezed some time into his day.  Good catch up with him.


Ed took a landscape iced coffee pic @ Machete

And on my phone, this one is a "moving picture".  Doesn't look like it's moving to me.
It was Ninja day for me - black shirt and pants.  It's so I can sneak in and fix IT issues and disappear without a trace.

I did meet up with Brian, Suzie and wee Lucas in the food hall at the bottom of our building at 4pm.  That was cool.  We're seeing them tomorrow night - takeaways at our house.  I haven't seen Brian and Suzie for 10 years.  And wee Lucas isn't that wee anymore - he's 6 now.  And bilingual - in French!  That's a Canadian education for you.

Got home and cooked tea for the boys.  I ate some cauliflower thing that tasted really healthy.  Yuck.  Mike ate my leftovers after he finished his meal.  He enjoyed it.  He would make a much better vegetarian - he actually likes veggies.  I am the reluctant vegetarian.

Enjoy your day.  Wet here - I got wet riding in.  Yummy weather - for ducks.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment