Friday, March 2, 2018

The Thursday with dragon boat training.

Hi,


Iced latte @ Machete



Purple shirt Thursday - evidence at Machete for an iced latte.  Well, under my jersey that I need to keep me warm in the freezing office.

After work we had our second last dragon boat training session ahead of the big race day.  I was so flat - and after I realised it was because I hadn't had time for lunch.  Nutrition!  Doh!

Mike picked me up - so good to get home nice and fast.  Toby never had a play - it is next week.  But Toby is a little bit mopey - he and Sahara broke up.  Don't ask me any details - that is the extent of all I know.  And that is because Mike told me.

This weekend Mike is away to Ruapehu and Toby and I have some tasks to do here.  I have to paint the weatherboards before the scaffolding disappears next week.  And I want to move some furniture out of our bedroom.

Right.  Busy, busy.  Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment