Monday, March 5, 2018

The weekend with Toby and me at home and Mike cross dressing

Hi,

I dropped Mike off at the train station just after 4.30pm on Friday and he transferred his gear from the Subaru to the van.

Are you ok with that phone?

Yes?

Did you actually take one?

More landscaping progress


I headed home and he headed to Ruapehu.  Unfortunately for him, the stress of the busy week and then the drive up gave him a migraine during the night.  He woke feeling woozy and spent the day in bed!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...  Toby and I got up for gym work.  He had his personal trainer session and I tried out the treadmill, bike, leg press and stair climbing machines.  Home, via the supermarket to get some groceries.

And I made sushi for Toby

We moved some furniture around and I made an even bigger space to get to our bed.  Yay!  Although Mike says the plasterer is coming on Tuesday so I have to move things back again. Doh!

Sunday saw Ethan coming to visit.  Toby entertained him for a few hours before he headed off.  And I went to collect Mike from the train station after he got back.

The weather was stunning - both days.  It is still pretty warm outside now too.  But the forecast has rain in the offering - with some strong winds.  And the forecast for race day isn't looking too flash.  Rain. 

Oh well - it can still change.

Have a brilliant week.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment