Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Tuesday with not a lot on

Hi,

It was a weird day yesterday because I had so many meetings, and then as I arrived for them, they got cancelled/moved.  Really odd.


Iced latte with Celia

It did mean one of my meetings with Celia that got canned meant we could have our own meeting - at Machete.  With iced latte.  Mmmmm.


Got home and had to wander through the garden and climb onto the porch to avoid our newly poured concrete.  Hahahah.  Toby went through Juliet's house, and realised his key didn't open the door downstairs.  So he had to climb up, rescue the key from the lock box and come in.

We have a towel rail!

But it is all looking mighty fine.


And poured concrete!  Ooohhhh.

I went back into town to get Mike (and my bike).  Caught up with Josh, Steph, Bronwyn and Satish.  Good fun.  Dropped Josh home and then fell into bed.

I am getting sick.  This time, it might be for real.  Pants.  Vitamin C tablets are getting chewed up like mad in a valiant (but maybe, vain) attempt to stop the impending cold.

I did book flights for me and Toby to Queensland for the April school hols.  Woot!  Can't wait for a week there.  Family, sun, surf and running!  Cool, cool.

Enjoy your Wednesday.  Hump day.  The rest of the week is a coast to Friday!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment