Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The Tuesday at work

Hi,


At Machete enjoying an iced coffee with Celia.  Thanks for the pic, Dan!


My day started a lot more leisurely than it ended - that's for sure!  But I did eventually run away from work, not quite screaming.  Got home and cooked tea for Toby.  I bought him some eye fillet steak and I think he fell in love with that cut of meat right on the spot.  His wee eyes lit up as he tucked in.  Thinks I am a great cook when all I did was boil some potatoes, steam some broccoli and cook him his steak.  Hahahah.

I did get away for a work meeting at Machete and an iced latte.  Mmmmm.  Highlight of the day, in many ways.

The landscapers had been industrious once more and we can use the steps again.  I no longer have to climb over the new retaining walls and get covered in a sheen of clay dirt.  Woot!

It is possible the builders might be doing something this week.  I wait in delicious antici.......... pation.

(That last word was just for Mike).

Right.  Time for a cup of tea and the day to start.  Let's hope it's not quite as full of bedlam as yesterday ended up being.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment