Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The Monday back at work and with multiple iced lattes

Hi,

The day was a hard one - but I got two iced lattes.  So, by any measure of mine, that is a good day.  Right?


Mmmm- best iced latte

Action shot

Celia and I enjoy the best iced latte.  And Victor takes a landscape shot.

I met Toby after work (well, he did have to snooze at reception for an hour - oops) and we got Maccas for tea (sigh) and met Mike in Midland Park to eat it.  Surrounded by pigeons.  Then I sat for a while at my dentist before my appointment.

My teeth  are still perfectly fine.  Yay!  And I have a hygienist appointment in May some time.  Drove home with Mike and tried to buy tickets for Nepal.  It was hard.

And then slept like a log.

Today is so windy - a normal Wellington day for wind.  And rain is forecast.  Let's see, eh?

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment