Friday, March 22, 2019

The Thursday with busy stuff

Hi,


Little Peckish icy thingy - as the waiter said


Caught up with James, Celia (wow - she made it to brekkie) and Kate and I had a yummy breakfast.  And an iced latte that the waiter called "an icy thingy".  Hahahah.  I didn't mind it at all.

Crazy day that kept me at work for ages.  Then I met Mike at Leuven and we Ubered home.  I cooked tea and before I knew it, it was bedtime.

Mike is off to Ruapehu this weekend - meeting Wally and the gang.  But Toby had a drama rehearsal ahead of the debut of the play - but that got cancelled last minute.  And he made other plans.  So I am stuck at home - but it shouldn't be too bad.  I want to take Toby to practise his motorcycle skills.  And that should be a bit of entertainment.

I hope your weekend is a good one.  We have 2 minutes of silence today at 1.32pm to remember the atrocities committed at that time last Friday.

I am going to lend my name to the lobby for tighter gun control.  It's a good thing.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment