Friday, March 29, 2019

The Thursday with typical crazy antics

Hi,

Actually - pretty normal yesterday, really.  Work is busy - and that was pretty normal.  I caught up with Mike at the car after work and we headed home.

Cooked tea - the boys loved their chicken satay sticks.  They ate it all up.  And then before I knew it, it was sleeping time.

And that was my day. 

But - today is Friday!  Yay!  And the weekend beckons with it chock full of plans.  Saturday abs session at the gym tomorrow morning (OMG - what???) and then visiting Philippa's open studio after lunch.  Then some BBQ for Mike and a quiz for me and Andrew in the evening.  Then I am foolishly going to see a Bruce Springsteen tribute band Saturday night.  In Upper Hutt.

Riiiighhhtt.

Sunday I hope to see Iona and Col at a cafe up the coast a wee bit (they are here for a wedding).  And then some laundry to see my week off to a great start next week.

Hahahah.

Toby has Capt Marvel tonight.  And we have a school teacher interview thingy this afternoon.

There you go.  Busy.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment