Thursday, March 7, 2019

The Wednesday with stuff on

Hi,

What a crazy day!  Hahahah.  I did get an iced latte with Sam, so at least that part of my day was caffeinated up.  Oossh - thanks for the catch up, Sam!

Iced latte with Sam

Went for a run at lunch.  I'd like to say I killed it.  But I think it killed me more than anything else.

Had Spin after work with Sreejith.  Another highlight of my day!  Woot.  Saw Matthew (instructor) for the first time all year.  We have got out of sync with what sessions I attend.  But if Sreejith makes this semi regular slot - maybe I get to this session a bit more.

Met up with Mike at my work afterwards and we hurtled to the bus stop.  Toby had been in town taking someone for a coffee date.  Huh?   He was home by the time we got home.  Mike sorted out Toby (well, Mike and Toby walked to BW for a burger) and I collapsed.

I ate my lunch at this point.  Yep - such was my day.

And then hauled myself to bed.  Had a great sleep, mind you.  Exhaustion can do that.

And... it starts again today.  But - with dragon boat training after work.  The last one of the season ahead of the big race day this Saturday.

Our race times are as follows:
Race 2                   9.10am  (this is a non-points/warmup race)
Race 10                 10.40am
Race 16                 11.50am
Race 25                 2.00pm

Final                      2.50pm, 3.10pm or 3.40pm depending on where we qualify



Oosshh!  Go Raptors!  Come and shout out your support on the day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment