Friday, March 15, 2019

The Thursday with no dragon boat training

Hi,

I think I was slightly manic all day yesterday and my colleagues totally knew it.  Oh dear.  Started with matching Joycie with our hair styles.  So that needed a photo.

Twins!  With our medals!  It's our hair - same, same.

then Joe was standing there, trying to have a meeting on his own, when I thought I would stroll over and pose next to him - because we were dressed the same.  Purple shirt.  Black pants.  Black shoes.

But I got all in his zone and interrupted things.  Double "oh dear".

More twinning - it is purple shirt Thursday after all


Met Celia and Roanne for coffee at Verve.  Heard all about the tale of building woes from Roanne.  OMG.  Nightmare.

Iced coffee @ Verve


Got a meeting later that day with Sally (work one) and Sreejith.  Topped up the caffeine.  Triple "oh dear".
Sreejith and iced latte - and my medal.  Just cos...

Wait.  Did you miss it?  Here's a close up.  Yes, that's silver.
 Weekend approaches - mind you, it's not coming fast enough.  Hahahah.  But it will get here.  Toby is protesting outside the Beehive today against inaction on climate change.  Climate change strike

I am interested to hear what happens.

Great pic from last Saturday - ta Joycie.  Can you see me peeping over Khemry's shoulder?

And the weekend is exciting.  Wet weather forecast - but Toby has a Learn to Ride motorcycle lesson on Sunday morning.  Ooossshhh.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment