Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Wednesday with a spontaneous quiz night

Hi,

What a crazy day.  Spin bookended my day - 6.30am with Flo (always good!) and 5.30pm with Josie.  Great fun.

I did get away with Joycie for a takeaway Machete iced latte.  Mmmmm.  It was so good sipping at that when I got back to my desk.

Iced latte with Joycie - in my keeper cup


May the force be with me

Hurtled out to Microsoft to support a guy in my team presenting NZBN fun.  He did so well.  Mike was in the audience.  Rami did a introduction and we observed a minute silence for colleagues killed in Christchurch.

Nailed it!


After work I went to spin - and then Mike convinced me to come and help him in some spontaneous quiz at The Churchill.  We were a team of two and I got there at the end of Round 2.

After some fun rounds, we ended up in second place and scored $50 and a 2for1 meal voucher.  The team that beat us had 10 punters in the team, so their winnings amounted to very little in comparison once they split their winnings.  Hahahah.

Nailed that too!

Ubered home listening to some crazy stories from the driver (some woman that lived in Karori pinned a destination in Palmerston North.  He tried to clarify - she insisted.  Turns out she was astonished when she looked up and they were in Pukerua Bay.).

Fell into bed.  Slept like I was in a coma.

What a great woman - and we're going to see her again in May.


Nice day today.  PT session with Quentin killed my arms.  They feel like long wet noodles right now.

Have a fantastic day.  Toby is off to see Captain Marvel tonight.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment