Friday, March 8, 2019

The Thursday with dragon boat training for the last time this year

Hi,

I caught up with Anjali for a coffee at Pandoro and saw their sign for a cold filter coffee.  They make the milky version with sweetened milk.  And it was good!

Oh - really?  Let me try

Pandoro with Anjali - cold filter coffee

Then later in the day I had a meeting with Mike and Kaustubh to discuss a session for the user group later this morning.  Mike had asked them to make an iced latte and they did the best job ever!  Wow.

Superb Amador iced latte

A super solid 8.5


Went to dragon boat training after work and it was so tough.  Windy and although not the biggest swell we have had to contend with, it was tricky conditions.

Got the start nailed a bit better.  The weather for tomorrow looks a little dodgy - 17C and a southerly.  Yikes.  I better bring lots of warm clothes.  And plenty of towels.

And my morning today is going like pants.  Which is not good - just to be clear.  Decided to taper ahead of the race day and skip Spin this morning and my scheduled lunch run.  Meant I could sleep in and catch the bus with Mike.  Meant no backpack.

Meant I have no swipe card for work and no rings on my fingers.  Yes, I feel really weird.

Toby has braces on his teeth!  He is getting used to it - and finding it hard to eat things.  I will take a photo this weekend to show you next week!

Have an awesome weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment