Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The Tuesday that felt like Thursday

Hi,

Haven't I already been at work for days this week? 

Mmmmm - iced latte.  What a pleasant surprise.


Tastes so good.

I met Mike at Machete for an iced latte.  Mmmmm.  That was good for lots of reasons.  Got me out of the office mayhem.  Yes, I know.  How can it possibly be mayhem when you've been at work for 30 mins?  Well, indeed it can.

Andrew also popped in to say hi to Mike.  But he was later than usual and confused the staff by not ordering anything.  No iced latte.  No iced chocolate.  Hahahah.

After work I drove home (Mike had driven in for some reason) and put the sushi Toby asked for in the fridge as he was missing in action.  Mike got home and eventually Toby got home.  At least Toby was keeping Mike updated with his whereabouts.

Slept so well.

And today is stunning.  A cracker day in the best wee capital.  It is birthday dinner and movie night for me - with Celia and Christine.  Yay!

Hope your day is just as brilliant.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment