Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The Tuesday that took ages to crawl by

Hi,

What a day!  Hahahah.

I did get lunch with Andrew as the iced coffee catch ups were tricky to manage.  Machete egg taco.  Mmmmm.  And an iced latte.  Just to make sure the quality is still there, of course.

Bruise on shin

Got home and sorted out tea for Toby.  He had a migraine at school and pushed through it.  Wow - I am proud of him.  I do need to add a couple of Panadol to his bag so he has some if needed.

He was on my bus home!  :-)

Mike got home and we tried to use the chipper.  Took a while to start and then we had to manhandle it down to the fallen sycamore.

Finally got it going.  Had a chat to Andrew (neighbour) and continued.  Stopped it with a big piece of wood.  Heard those swear words Sally said turn up when you try to unblock the beast.

When packing up, I walked over to retrieve Mike's ear muffs and saw from the pile of as-yet-unchipped-sycamore and fell into a hole. 

It hurt.  And Mike hauled me out and tucked me into bed.  But my leg is a little banged up.

Scrape on thigh

I am an idiot


Morning latte

Lunch latte - with weird hair


Also, yesterday I caught up with James at work (the morning latte pic) and he told me about idiots in York throwing bottles from cars at him while he ran when he lived there.  Madness, I thought.

Then once I was in bed, I discovered someone had a broken rib from some louts that also threw a water bottle at them.  Here in NZ!

And I have to say, I am pretty upset at that.

This world is sometimes sucky.

In other good news, my wee niece Abby made the development squad for netball.  Let me concentrate on that today.  Good on her!


Have a great day.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment