Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Turns out it was a fairly tough day at work.  But I did catch up with Andrew after my PT session as I needed brekkie and an iced latte.  And he was free.

I need to fix my hair

No - wait.  That's never going to help.  Just take the pic.

My arms are now sore from the session - don't ask me to raise my arms.  It needs to be a conscious effort at the moment.  Hahah.

Toby was sick with a migraine, so when I got home I made him a light tea - with fruit and avocado as well.  And as I hauled the duvet off his head (he was upside down on his bed), I decided he reminded me of River Phoenix.




Decided my son looks like River Phoenix - with his floppy hair

See?  Twins!

Hahahah!

Right.  Time to get stuck into the mad day.  Met Mike at Machete just now. That was so nice.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment