Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The Tuesday with spin after work

Hi,

I went to Machete - with a client!  So it really was work.  Honest!  Hahahah.  She likes their iced lattes too.

Iced latte time!  Is there any other time?


Went to Spin after work with Sreejith and enjoyed that immensely.  Got the soap Mike was clamouring for at the supermarket after that and made it to my bus with scant seconds to spare.

Mike went into the backyard to prep for the chipping this weekend.  Cooked tea for the boys and me - spag bol for them.  Basil pesto for me.  As I was cooking, I happened to look out onto the deck.  As I looked up, I caught a glimpse of a black shadow falling off the deck and Moxley going a little frantic.  Raced out and looked down and saw Smudge looking very bewildered, wandering around on the grass.

Shouted out to Mike that Smudge had fallen off the deck, and Toby ran so fast down the stairs, he was like a hurricane.  Smudge was as vocal as I have ever heard her - mewing like anything at the startled realisation she was no longer in her safe place.

Toby picked her up and brought her inside.  I think she either fell (surely not) or saw another bird and decided to leap to catch it.  They are both now banned from the deck for a week.

Oh dear.

Mike was happy with the state of the backyard.  Saturday should see us knock off the rest of it.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment