Thursday, March 14, 2019

The Wednesday with chipping

Hi,

With a slightly tender knee (right side) I decided against a run - just in case it needs a rest to come right.  But Mary and I did get a walk in.  Very nice.

Windy selfie time

Mary posing in front of the scenic boatsheds on our walk


What are you doing, Andrew?

Ah - waiting for the background to clear

Also caught up with Andrew for an iced latte.  Ooohhh - I could totally do with one about now.  Maybe this is my new addiction?

Anyway, got home yesterday and Toby was missing in action.  I think we need some school night ground rules.  But when he did get home he was happy to eat the sushi I got him.

Meanwhile, Mike and I went into the jungle and chipped.  Mike did way more than me before I joined him.  But we have now finished chipping the enormous pile of foliage that the tree fellers left us.  There's hardly anything left to do down there now - get the chipper back to the street, rake up the big pile of mulch, and tidy up some old metal trellises that the tree demolished.  Mike thinks we got in before the 10 days of continuous rain that is forecast.

Mike is a happy man.  If I'd known how easy it was to make him ecstatic, I'd chip every night with him.

Weirdo.

Him - not me!  :-p

Have an absolutely awesome day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment