Thursday, March 21, 2019

The Wednesday with dinner and a movie

Hi,

Work was kind enough to allow a bit of a breather after a hectic start to the week.  It's all relative, isn't it?  Glad to have lovely colleagues around me.

I met Christine after work and she had a quick cup of tea with me before Celia picked us up outside.  We went to the Penthouse in Brooklyn and had dinner there.

Panorama of dinner

Iced coffee @ Penthouse
 Despite it being 1830, I had an iced coffee.  Did nothing.  By 1920 I was getting sleepy at the table.  Hahahah.

Went into the movie - we saw Captain Marvel.  And while it was good, it wasn't fantastic.    Celia kindly dropped us at our homes afterwards. 

I saw my boys briefly before a completely comatose sleep.

Galaxy cat


In other events, I took a photo of a colleague's cat - and how cool does she look?  She looked like a cat from Minecraft - so I had to take a pic.  And the flash makes her (maybe she's a he?) look like she is some sort of immortal cat from another galaxy.


Ginger drink

Birthday nuts

Right.  Time for another day.  And a stunning one it is too.  Take care.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment