Friday, December 18, 2020

The Thursday with date night

 Hi,

What a funny day Thursday was.  Work was fine (as you can see, it wasn't busy in the office) and I had an appointment at 5.45pm.  Went there and then jumped on a bus and sped back to the other end of town.

Work pic

Met Mike at Newkor for date night.  And scrumptious it was too.  The manager knew Mike by name and asked me why I hadn't come on Sunday night for the karaoke night with Toby and his mates.

Hahahah.

Date night at Newkor and we spotted Doro out with workmates

Mike spotted Doro out with her workmates as we were eating.  Wellington is a small place after all.  Mike and I decided against our own karaoke session and headed home by Uber.

Didn't sleep super well.  Way too warm.  :-p

Up early for meeting Andrew at Gales cafe (opposite the Portlander).  Cheap and cheerful.  

I don't think my arms are long enough

Did that work?

Then dropped Andrew at work - Mike headed off to his day of Christmas events.  He is finished work for the year.  I headed home as I have work today and up to Christmas Eve.

Selfie with Lewis Road in the home office

Today is one of the most gorgeous days you will ever see in Wellington.  Beautiful.  I hope your weekend is a good one.  Sally gets home after her adventures up north.  I have seen some pics and that looked like a wonderful trip.  Best put that on the bucket list for a decent exploration one day.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment