Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Thee Monday that felt so much like a Tuesday

 Hi,

Well, I am almost positive I have been at work for 2 days already this week and really, late Monday left awfully like a Tuesday.  But no.  It's only just turned Tuesday here.

Home made iced latte on Monday.

Quentin gave us a present

It's a drink bottle.  You can't lose this one, Mike, or Quentin will be sad


The weather has turned crazy for today - the first day of summer.  Dec 1st.  And wet, wet, wet.  With some wind - to really drive that rain.

Things are already soggy from the Sunday deluge.  I reckon there will be slips and branches all over the place.

Last night in bed I was scrolling through Twitter and found this account on animals being jerks.  But this one made me dissolve into giggles.

Twitter sent me over the edge.  We got caught!  Just act normal, Brian.

Two racoons that trigger the security light.  The camera then shows one that freezes as it was walking along, like a typical racoon.  And as the camera pans to the other racoon, it has decided to freeze standing up like a wee human.  And the tag was "We got caught!  Just act normal, Brian." and it was too much for me.

Tears!  I had tears.  And couldn't breath.

Hahahah.

Had a good sleep despite the wind and rain outside.  And up early for gym with Quentin.  Knee day.  My right knee (and right ankle) are so inflexible compared to the other knee and ankle.

Anyway - it was a good session.  Yay!

Back to work from home and avoid road chaos (if there is any).  Loads of meetings anyway.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment