Friday, December 11, 2020

The Thursday with not a lot

 Hi,

I had a scratchy throat but today (Friday) there is no sign of it.  So - yay!  I did work from home though just to be sure.


Totally smitten with our kitten.  Okay - cat.  But that doesn't rhyme.

Tessa is funny
Toby went out after the cleaners had been and I popped into his room and laughed to see Tessa has to cover up all the LED lights in his room.  Mike - let's see if we can either move them or use duct tape to cover off the lights.

It looks like Friday has cracked the run of bad weather.  It's sunny!  Woot!

Have a great weekend.  Toby's birthday tomorrow.  He's 18.  Yeah - I can't believe it either.  Mike and I will go to the gym for a PT session in the morning (Quentin promised cardio - oh!) before presents with Toby.  Then we have dinner out in the evening.  And I think he has a karaoke night booked for Sunday with his mates.  Hahahah.  Cool!

And it is Grand Final weekend.  12.30pm Hutt Rec Park.  Sunday.  Woot.  Come on the Saints.  And the Tigers.  Because I seem to be in the Tigers.  So I guess I must support the Tigers if that is the team I am in.  But that goes against my programming.

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment