Monday, December 21, 2020

The weekend before Christmas and not so quiet through the house

 Hi,

The weekend was great fun - quite quiet despite it being the weekend before Christmas.  Except for the Gremlin cat causing chaos in the house.

And we all know Smudge is not the gremlin cat.

Moxley chews on some tinsel on the tree

I found this on Sunday morning

See the unwrapped present - it is Moxley's one

Let me have another chomp

Let me see - what did we do at the weekend? Saturday morning saw our first sleep in for months because boot camp has finished.

I made brekkie for Mike as he was under the weather with some dramatic Friday end-of-year celebrations.

Toby got home and presented me with one of his presents.  They had gone to Queensgate and went to see Santa for a photo.  As they approached Santa, he said:  Ho, ho, ho...  Some adults.  And are you brother and sister?

Well, no, they are not, Santa.  But they got a pic and I am very happy.

Early Christmas present from Toby - he knows me

Elly came around to collect the weed eater.  We chatted to her for a bit.  Then in the evening we watched a Christmas movie.  How come I have never seen Elf before?  Must have been in the mood because I giggled through the stupid movie.

Sunday was a repeat I guess.  Except Mike got up to make me brekkie.  Woot!  We did some grocery shopping as well.  Tessa came over and they both made a gingerbread house.  Well, when we got home we found gingerbread people and the makings of an unassembled house.

Iona looks like she is hopeful she will get some food soon

Mike and I went out to visit Helen and Iona and have a cup of tea.  We then whisked Iona away to The Botantist for dinner and then onto a plane back home.

We got home and fell into bed.  Even though it was quite the relaxing weekend.  Mike got up early to drop me at Spin Monday morning.  The clouds are so low and gravity is making it rain.  Hahahah.

Muggy too.

I have a short week at work.  Mike is on holiday.  Yay.

Take care.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment