Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Tuesday with no spin because it is at a different time on Tuesdays compared to other days

 Hi,

Busy day at work but I did get away for lunch with Kirsty, Ellie and Barb.  And we sat in the sun to eat it.  Such a great view watching SUP and kayakers play in the most gorgeous of conditions.  Blue sky, no wind, flat, blue sea.

Iced latte with Barb



Being photo bombed

The afternoon saw my colleagues talking about Love Languages.  Yeah - I was not keen either.  But when they described it to me, I said I was a touch person.  They told me to do the quiz.  I am a touch person.

Hahah.

Anyway - headed to Spin for 6pm.  Tuesday nights I am usually at AFL training.  So it was a surprise to find out that on Tuesdays the 1 hour Spin class starts at 5.30pm instead of 6pm like all the other evenings.  Oh.

Walked home - and up through some bush.  Such a lovely evening.


My commute home

Jumped in the car, armed with tomato sauce and a jersey for Mike and met him, Andrew and a surprise guest (Elly) at the chippy at New World.   We got the dinner and headed to Petone to eat on the beach.

Fish n chips on the beach

Aw - looking pretty, Wellington

Lovely.  Back to drop Andrew off and eat more plums (mmmmmm) and then out to Kenepuru to drop Elly at her car at her work.  And home to bed.

Toby was out until 10.30pm.

Up early for brekkie this morning with Roanne and Juliet.  But the cafe (Mosscafe) doesn't do iced lattes.  They are so out of touch and living in the 90s.

Busy day today.  Have a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment