Friday, December 4, 2020

The Thursday with not a lot

 Hi,

Happy birthday to Tyler today.  17.  Wow.  I hope her day is perfect.

I did get out to meet Zaheer for a coffee and chat about his work.  It was good to hear his news - he does have an awesome plan for the Christmas break.  He wants to hire a campervan and explore the South Island.  I will email him a list of ideas for him to check out.

Iced latte @ Mojo with Zaheer

Senara builds my ideal workspace

I had a workshop in the afternoon around human centred design and a colleague built the perfect workspace for me.  I could ride my bike to work and have an iced latte.  There was also a gym and an indoor cricket pitch.  I could chat to colleagues over the iced latte.

Sounded pretty good to me.

Got home after a great trip on the bus chatting to Ange.  Cooked steak and mash for Toby and Tessa and fell into bed.

Up for a bus in and a busy day ahead of our Christmas party.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment