Wednesday, December 2, 2020

The Tuesday with AFL training

 Hi,

After a long day at work, I was off to AFL training.  Took my balls in case they needed them because the coaches weren't there with the gear.  But we had enough with everyone bringing their own gear.


Tuesday tea time


As I was playing in the training, I took a long mark.  Fumbled it as it smashed into my ring finger and regathered it.  But now I do have a sore finger.  Good bruising.

I also pulled my right calf - so I sat out the last 5 mins and stretched out.

Ring finger damage - but I took the mark!

Mike was out at a fundraiser for the Nepali orphanage Bharat supports.  But he got home and told me all about it.

Up early for a bus ride in and iced latte with Arthur.

Masked up on the bus

Now at work

Hope your day is a good one.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment