Thursday, December 3, 2020

The Wednesday that really should have been a Friday by now

Hi,

It feels so good to be over hump day now that I am in Thursday looking back.  But it was a huge hump of a day.  And it already felt like it was the end of the week.  So goodness knows what Thursday is going to feel like.  Saturday?

I did meet Arthur at Ugly Bagels on Wednesday morning - so the day started well.  

Inordinately happy at getting an iced latte with Arthur at Ugly Bagels

Evidence I wasn't by myself

Also evidence.  I sat at the desk Selena usually sits in.  So I showed her.

Mike went for a run after his PT session and ended up at the gym where I was about to start Spin.  But he went home, having already done bench and a 4 km run.  And what's more - he drove back to pick me up at the end of my Spin class.  Oosshh!

We got Maccas for Toby on our way home and Mike made the best dinner for us.  Like a Buddha bowl I guess.  Then I was asleep in seconds when we went to bed.

I woke at 5.29am this morning.  It's so disappointing to wake up one minute before your alarm and look at the clock, hoping it says 2.30am.  And you see one minute left.

Up for PT session with Quentin.  Inclined bench.  That is hard!

At work now.  When I got on the bus at 6.16am this morning it had only just stopped raining and I was shrouded in misty cloud.  Coming out of the gym an hour later, it was brilliant sunshine.

Weird weather.

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela

Spotify 2020 wrapped

Top artists of 2020





No comments:

Post a Comment