Wednesday, December 23, 2020

The Tuesday that really feels like Thursday

Hi,

Did I even post yesterday?  I am so confused.  It really feels like it should be Thursday already.  Okay - looking at my pics, I didn't post.

Hahah.

So on Monday morning I got out to the Lab with Maureen.  Heard about her plans for Christmas and enjoyed the iced latte there.  Maureen didn't even try for an iced latte.  She went for a flat white, I think.

The Lab with Maureen

Tuesday morning saw me wander into work on the bus but as I passed The Lab, I bumped into my old instructor Flo from the old gym.  So happy to see her - she has been good.  And she invited me for the last class of 2020 Wednesday morning.  As you will see, I took her up on that.

Later on Tuesday morning I went for a coffee with Annie.  She went straight for a chai latte so I had no hope there nto try to convert her to the wonderful lightness that is an iced coffee.  But at least we were in sync in one aspect.  We totally dressed the same.

Twinning it with Annie

Good to hear all about her 100 day cruise she did last year all over the world.  Wow.  Great stories.  Her late husband went to the same primary school as me, around the same time.

Iced latte at Mojo

The team all got out for lunch together to The Lab.  It was so busy there.  But we nabbed a table and got some lunch.  Yummy food as per usual.

Iced latte for lunch with Ange, Chris, Doug and Mitchell

Ange drove me home - two evenings in a row.  Yay.  Had dinner.  Forgot that I had nuked corn cobs.  Mike just found them this morning.  Doh!

Mike got up early to take me to Spin.  6.20am and Flo arrived so she took me in.  Saw Pam and some of the other old crew.  It was such fun.  Hot and sweaty work.

After spin sweaty pic.  Flo is my fave instructor (in the middle) and Pam - made my day.

I wore my santa hat.  Hahah.  It was a Christmas Spin class after all.

Off to work for the last full day of 2020 - I work a half day tomorrow and will work from home for it.

Have an awesome day.  Today I get to see Celia for lunch.  Yay!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment