Thursday, December 24, 2020

The Wednesday of Christmas week

 Hi,

Wednesday was the last full day at work before the halfday on Christmas Eve (where I am working from home).  I planned the Otago jersey day with Callan - so it wasn't the accidental twin thing I seem to have going at random times with random colleagues.

Callan and I looking staunch

The Lab work meeting



Have had a great time in 2020 with this one.  He's special.

Super happy to catch up with Celia, Ange and Jen at Arabica for lunch.  Celia and Jen were both off work already and in town for shopping.  I must try and pop into see Celia on Christmas Day as they are at home and they live just around the corner from Sally and Andrew.

Lunch with Celia, Ange, Jen, Juliet and Barb

Christmas Eve Eve is a thing, and I am ready for it.

Got home a wee bit early with an offer of a lift from Ange.  Our afternoon workshop got punted to the NY due to missing people.  So we chilled with some baked goods courtesy of Angie and then played table tennis.

Good fun.

Muddled around the house a bit and then chatted to Jo Brown for a good long time.  She is well and in tier 2 lockdown.  Off on hols after the school year closed out last Friday.  Heather is still busy in the health sector though.  Family get togethers are totally disrupted there.  Covid all over the show.

I went to sleep totally ready for Christmas Eve.  I must have lost my hat during the night as it wasn't on my head when I stumbled to the shower this morning.  Hahahah.

Have a good day.  Mike has already braved the crowds at the supermarket.  He got our next two Smeg knives from the promotion they have on.  

Take care.  Have a lovely break.  I probably won't blog until we get back from the break.  And you just know I will be making it up when I try to recall what I did in the holidays.  :-)  Can you tell fact from fiction this year though?  Because - crazy times.  I hope all my family and friends have a far better 2021.  And things get into a normal routine and we see more of each other.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment