Thursday, December 17, 2020

The Wednesday with stuff and stuff

 Hi,

Okay - my pics are going to make it look like all I do is crawl through all the cafes in Wellington supping on iced lattes.

Jo and Rex at La Cloche.  Mmmm, dessert iced coffee

I caught up with Jo and Rex for our last chance to hug ahead of the Christmas break.  They will head north for a bit. Their house build is progressing - they are hoping the slab gets poured this week.  Fingers crossed. 

Back to work and indecision for lunch meant I just went to get a bagel.  And an iced latte.  The young woman serving (not Caitlyn - another woman) asked me my name and said her mother is called Angela.  I said it was a Mum age kinda name.  Hahah.

Lunch iced latte - Ugly Bagels

Went to Spin after work and Mike collected me after it.  Woot.  He went to get a ladder and I cooked tea for Toby.

We now have a ladder that can reach our spouting.  Mike is not allowed to use it without supervision.

Toby was supervising

Up early for my last PT session for the year.  Boxing.  Quentin really wants me to hit him.  I keep saying no.  But he makes a big difference in my life so - thank you for the year that was 2020.  Online sessions through lockdown.  Always cheerful.  Kind.  Yet making the difference needed.

Showered at the gym for the first time.  Then off to brekkie with James, Ed and Celia.  Woot!  

It's all about the iced latte



Last butties and avo brekkie before Christmas

James is getting a puppy.  A wee black cocker spaniel.  I saw a photo.  I think I love wee Spyro already.

Good day here.  Yay.  Date night with Mike tonight.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment