Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The Monday working from home in Blenheim

 Hi,

Turns out working from home in Blenheim is easy.  The WiFi here is great - I had back to back meetings all day Monday (and again on Tuesday) and never had any issues.  Woot!

These grow anywhere!  Iona and Col's grapevine over the sunroom.  I'm coming back in March!


Col is a machine - once she got up, she luxed and mowed the lawn and did the washing.  She even asked if I needed the sheets changed,  I got new towels.  This is like luxury here.

She went to the gym too.  And around 1pm she left for work.  

After my work, I started making tea.  Did the mushroom Wellington.  And despite the oven here being a bit weird, it seemed to come out okay.  Iona made fruit salad and I made a basil, mozzarella, tomato salad.  Col should be able to take some to work today for her dinner.

Iona then showed me how to make those yummy birdseed crackers.  Totally making them at home.  

Making birdseed crackers

Iona and I watched a documentary before being far too tired to stay up any longer.  I never heard Col come home.  

Up at 5am to head to Spin with Iona.  Those bikes are a dream compared to the spin bikes I have used in the past.  Wow.

Spin this morning

I think I almost did 20km

Back home to shower and have brekkie ahead of my busy work day.  Rinse and repeat.

I found some Lewis Road to keep me going

Have a brilliant day, wherever you are.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment