Wednesday, January 20, 2021

The Tuesday also working from Blenheim

 Hi,

The weather was a bit cooler on Tuesday - we even got some rain in the evening.  My day was flat out - but I did have a lunch gap so I popped out to Catalyst cafe with Col.  Not too bad either.

Catalyst cafe with Col

I love their aesthetic

Stuck back into work for the afternoon and then Iona got home just as I finished and the rain started.  She made tea (tortillas with quorn - yum!) and then we watched Mulan.  I was a bit disappointed with Mulan.  

Went to bed fairly early and up at 5am to go to Spin with Iona.  I stubbed my toe on the bed wandering around in a daze.  Right foot, second smallest toe.  It is a bit bruised.

We had shouty woman this morning.  I have only heard about her previously.  Now I have been in her presence.  Yes, she is quite forceful with her instructions.  And there was no way I was going to sit on 90 rpm with it wound up to 40 resistance.  But she totally nailed it.  So she was shouting from a position of smugness and superiority.  I was just trying to keep up, floundering in her wake.

Spin this morning

Bike set up

I did almost 22km

Iona also has it nailed.  I checked her computer - she had done 26km!  Wow.

One more day in Blenheim then up early tomorrow to fly to Wellington in time for work.  Woot!  Take care.  Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment