Friday, January 15, 2021

The Thursday with dragon boat training

 Hi,

Looking at my pics, it seems as though all I did was drink iced drinks yesterday.  So not true!  Hahah.

Work was so busy.

But I did get to a working lunch so there was a highlight in my day.  Learned loads about work stuff coming up and also got to enjoy the company of a couple of great colleagues.  Winning combo there.

Arabica lunch with Barb and Juliet

After work was dragon boat training and the two front rowers were away so I was promoted.  Uh oh!  But it was all good fun.  Dave was our coach tonight and taught us lots of stuff.  Made a big difference in our abilities from the start of the session to the end.

Mike did a 9km run on the waterfront with Janine while I was out on the water.  Then we met up and headed home.

Mike chatted to his mum on the phone while I packed for my trip to Blenheim.  I am away Friday on Soundsair and back super early on Thursday morning.

Good sleep (although could have been a tad longer, thanks!) and up early to meet Andrew for brekkie.  We went to Vanilla (opposite the defence building that was demolished) and it was pretty good, I have to say.  They did a decent attempt at an iced latte.  Food was good.  They were friendly.  Lots of foot traffic.

Friday morning brekkie with Andrew @ Vanilla

Oh hello there, stranger

Heard about Sally's travels too and a bit about Andrew's work.  Woot!  Good to see Andrew - I hardly see him anymore now we are no longer working 200m from  each other.

Have an awesome weekend.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment