Friday, January 29, 2021

The Thursday with cancelled dragon boat training

 Hi,

Work was a bit manic and I was kinda glad that dragon boating had been cancelled...  because I was a bit shattered.  They cancelled it a few days back so I am going to guess it was the exploding sewage pipe that led to unfortunate overflow into the harbour that caused the cancellation.

Bench Thursday morning

I did get a coffee in with Maureen.  That was a good chat about things mostly outside of work.  But we need to position her away from the foot traffic heading into work.  She was constantly nodding at people walking past.  Hahah.  I now think she knows half of Wellington.


Iced latte with Maureen

Catch up with Angie and an iced latte @ work

And later in the morning I had a meeting with Angie.  This one was totally mostly work.  Hahah.  The iced latte was good but inexplicably had a shot of something sweet and flavoured in it.  Hahah.

In a great fortunate twist, Ange took me and Mike home in her car.  Way better than the bus as I was tired and it was raining.

Cooked tea for Toby and Mike (butter chicken) and dinner for Sreejith's party on Saturday.  Saves me time on Fri after dragon boating and Saturday with all the work we have on.

And yes - raining today.  Friday.  But I have brekkie with James and Celia (not Celia's James though).  So - yay!  Heading off to that now.

Have a good weekend.   I think this is the last weekend Toby is at home.  Oh.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment