Thursday, January 14, 2021

The Wednesday with riding my bike

 Hi,

Summer has finally arrived in Wellington and we're all making the most of it.  I know think the traffic snarl on Monday was actually punters heading to the beach.  Because it has been like that every evening so far this week.  And my social media was full of photos of Oriental Parade absolutely jam packed full of beach goers.  Like Bondi!

Rode into work and it went without a hitch (I think I said that yesterday).  Trying to figure out the permutations that will let it work despite all my other typical morning commitments.  I reckon I can make it all work.

Wednesday morning I got away with Maureen for an iced latte.  Mmmm.  Iced latte in the summertime.  Should be a song!  We shared pics of our adventures.  Maureen has biked the Old Ghost Road and the 42 Traverse (that last one a few times I think).  Old Ghost Road looks so good.

Iced latte @ The Lab with Maureen

Chris rode home my way after work (he always rides in) and took me up Glenmore.  It was such a lovely evening.  Hot work for my first ride home in yonks.

Good sleep - but weirdly Toby and Tessa decided to walk to Countdown and have a picnic in Izard Park at 11pm.  Hahahah.

But today (Thurs) is dragon boat day.  And run day for Mike.  So - we drove in for ease of taking a dripping wet me home afterwards.  Maybe I need to figure out Mon and Thu a bit better.  Perhaps bus is what will happen on those days until the dragon boating is done and dusted on March 6th.

Another gorgeous day.  Woot!  Enjoy your day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment