Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The Tuesday with a walk home

 Hi,

First day back in the office and I have to say, a smile crossed my face as the office loomed into view as a I rounded the last corner on my approach.  Must mean something.

Caught up with Juliet over and iced latte.

Mojo for a catch up with Juliet

I got a migraine mid morning for some reason.  Gah!

Grabbed a bagel for lunch and ate with Mike and Doug (they both had sushi) while enjoying the view on the harbour.

Lunch view

Cuckoo is a contender.  Just saying.

Chris took me out for a Cuckoo iced latte.  Their version is really, really good.  Caught up with a lot of his news from the break.


Chris treats me to a Cuckoo iced latte

Beep, beep, beep.  Backing that would be fun.

Walked home with Mike after work in the most glorious conditions.  And we promptly had a BBQ.  I also got my bike ready for riding into work.  OMG.

BBQ time



Yum!



Cats want in on the fun

Up early to get ready for my ride in.  So warm and muggy today.  Ride was absolutely fine.  Left at 7am, in the shower at 7.30am.  My front disc brake is rubbing.  I need to fix that.

Take care.  Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment