Friday, January 8, 2021

The Thursday at work

 Hi,

My day at work was very slow as most people are not back yet.  Guessing Monday will see a big change in that regard.  We also have our first dragonboat training night after work on Monday.  Woot!

Yummy dinner

Moxley grooms herself

And yawns

Mike went out after work with Janine.  He was supposed to run but left shorts behind at home.  Oops.  But he had an after work drink with Janine (who did run).

Sally and Andrew chatted to us from Napier.  Their weather was stunning.  Ours here - not so much.

Friday morning iced latte

Lemsip is the worst!

I went to bed early on Thursday night to try and get over my cold.  I think Thursday was the worst of it as I feel a tad better today.  Throat not as sore today.  But it was not the Lemsip that helped.  Yuck.  I even put a huge dollop of honey in it to try and allow me to drink it.  

Chatted in WhatsApp to Iona and she said: drink your fave drink and ash down paracetamol with it.  That is what Lemsip is anyway.

OMG.  Great advice.  Took great pleasure in tipping out the Lemsip, had a big drink of water and took a Codral and went back to bed.

And that, reader, is why you should consult (and listen to) your health professionals.  :-)

Right.  Work again.  Rain again.  Oddly, not a breath of wind.  Woot.  The weekend beckons but I will stay home with this cold.  Household tasks to do.  It is supposed to be sunny though.  

Take care. 

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment