Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The Tuesday that feels like Thursday

 Hi,

The short week has done me in.  Tuesday was only yesterday and it felt like I had been at work for days and days that week already.  Totally think today is already Thursday.

Groan.

Manic lunch iced latte @ Ugly Bagel

Got an iced latte and a bagel for lunch and ate it by the harbour.  So pleasant.

Acorns everywhere

Our house has been inundated with acorns.  Apparently Tessa collected them on the road trip and now I see them everywhere.  This one was by the letterbox.

My sunnies were not in my bag

Bagel.  Harbour.  Sun.

Got home and Elly came around.  We kicked a footy in the park (and I talked to a woman called Elaine that runs there all the time) and Mike got a BBQ dinner ready.  Tom also popped around to eat with us.

Into bed and a reasonable sleep.

Bus into work and it is date night!  Woot.  Going to see the Van Gogh exhibition.  

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment