Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

After my stretching PT session, it was a day at work.  Best described as "steady".  Which is better than chaos in anyone's book.  Right?

Mike had to go home after getting a migraine at work.  He tried to sleep it off in the wellness room, but it was a temporary measure and he headed home for a sleep.

By the end of my working day, I decided against a spin class in favour of a grocery run for Mike's dinner and spending time with him.  I ended up with a huge backpack full of groceries for the Indian cooking class I have with Sally tonight (Tuesday) that I got from Mike for my birthday.

And some soup - for Mike.

He met me just down the road from our house and helped me back with my huge load of shopping.  I made him soup and we ate yummy bread with it.

Good comfort food.

Went to bed early and watched Moxie.  Mike was bored.  But it was a good version of the teenage school story.  I do worry if American high schools are like that though.  Glad I went to school here and in Australia.  Phew!

Slept well - although the wind was keeping us awake at the start.  It was blowing chairs around the outside of our house.  Mike ended up wandering outside to secure one.  Hahah.

Up for the gym this morning.  Boxing.  And my back held up well until the last 2 minutes.  Now I can feel it again because I tweaked it a wee bit.  Doh!

Mike dropped the car off at the garage as the radiator hose split.  $269 to repair. But at least it will be good for the half marathon this weekend in Martinborough.

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment