Thursday, March 18, 2021

The Wednesday with not a lot

 Hi,

Stunning weather in the best little capital yesterday.  Wow.

Wednesday morning looked good

Ugly Bagel iced latte for lunch

I headed to Ugly Bagel for lunch and got an iced latte.  Not had one for a bit.

It felt like an episode of Invisible Man when I got home

Walked to Grant St and Mike drove down to collect me.  He'd been prepping the basement so he'd shed his overalls and boots to drive in.  But when I got home, it looked so funny to see the clothing there by the front door.  Like Mike had just disappeared.

He is saintly enough to be taken in the rapture thing the Bible mentions.  Or something like that.  Hahah.

Umm.  Will we all be naked in heaven, if that is how it will work?  

I am getting distracted now.

We're going to Hiakai after work today.  7pm.  With Gemma for her birthday.  And all the gang.  Hahah.  I can't wait for that.

Cheers,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment